This cemetery is off Old Gin Road (on the north side) about half way between Hwy 107 and where Ballenger Road and Bynum Road intersect. There is a cable stretched across the road that is looped over a pole. The original Mt. Lebanon Baptist Church, established in 1842, was at this location. The church moved to another location for a short period of time before being moved to its current location on Mt. Lebanon Road.