Riverview Cemetery was established in 1900 and is located in South Bend, Indiana. Before 1900, Riverview Cemetery was farmland before it was sold to a community leader, Albert Myers, who established the cemetery. The first recorded interment took place in October 1900.
Riverview consists of 80 acres, 72 of which are developed. Riverview Cemetery has 2 Chapel Mausoleums, 4 Garden Mausoleums, and 26 Private Estates on the grounds.