NW corner of the SW ¼ of Section 26 in Garden City Township
NW corner of the SW ¼ of Section 26 (unable to parse)
Established 1859 by Mr. T.N. Boynton, who donated two acres of land for the cemetery. Later on more land was donated. The Garden City Cemetery Association was formed in 1861. The cemetery was platted and dedicated in May, 1863. It is the burial place for many early settlers of the township, war veterans, and the Jewett family, who were murdered by Indians on May 2, 1865.