NE corner of the SE ¼ of Section 6 in Judson Township
NE corner of the SE ¼ of Section 6 (unable to parse)
Started in 1858 by the Welsh Calvinistic Church of Jerusalem. The Judson Cemetery Association was formed in 1897. This is one of the oldest cemeteries in Blue Earth County. Burials took place before the cemetery was formed, but the exact date isn’t known.