Tip: To see additional information about Pilgrims Rest Cemetery, click on the "tabs" directly above.
Overview of Pilgrims Rest Cemetery
Pilgrims Rest Cemetery
Also Known As:
German Lutheran Cemetery
NW ¼ of the NE ¼ of Section 31 in Lime Township
NW ¼ of the NE ¼ of Section 31
(unable to parse)
It was originally used as a township cemetery and monuments and markers date back to 1858. It was purchased by the Immanuel Evangelical Lutheran Church on June 14, 1874. Dedication was held on July 9, 1875.
Latitude: 44.2095111 44° 12' 34.2" N
Longitude: -93.9948418 93° 59' 41.4" W
Histopolis Place ID:
Updated 21 days ago
Tip: To edit the general information for Pilgrims Rest Cemetery, click on the Edit button (top right).