NE ¼ of the SW ¼ of Section 19 in Jamestown Township
NE ¼ of the SW ¼ of Section 19 (unable to parse)
Established 1854 or 1855 by the Methodist Episcopal Church, which was located near the cemetery. In later years the church was moved to Madison Lake and in 1924 the Methodist Episcopal Cemetery Association was formed. The Association was named in honor of the church but not longer has any connection with the church. The church has since been disbanded.