Only a few grave stones remain. Access to the area is through a farmer's field. The road on which the church and the cemetery were located has disappeared.
The church was closed before 1900 and the records transferred to Holy Trinity Church in Winsted.
This was the parish of the early French Canadian settlers; by 1900 half of them had left for the Dakotas or western Canada. The remainder were absorbed into the German church in Winsted or the Polish church in Silver Lake, depending on whether they lived in Winsted or Hale township.
McLeod County Historical Society (Hutchinson) has more information.