Nearest access from end of the 1600 block of South Randolph Street. Directly behind back yard fence of 4113 South 18th Street, in the SW corner of the park.
Markers removed. Overgrown.
Last sighting of approximately 4 or 5 Markers c1960-1965. Located in SW corner of property now known as Douglas Park, a public park owned and maintained by Arlington County Parks and Recreation Department.