on right bank of Kuskokwim River, 16 mi. NW of village of Red Devil and 22 mi. NW of Sleetmute, Kilbuck-Kuskokwim Mts.
Name of a trading post reported in 1910 by Maddren (in Brooks and others, 1911, pl. 11), U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). Presumably named for the post owner, George Fredericks. A post office was located here from 1912 to 1913. See George River.