on left bank of Kuskokwim River, 14 mi. SW of Bethel, Yukon-Kuskokwim Delta
Eskimo village, now abandoned, listed by Ivan Petroff in the 10th Census in 1880 with a population of 81. Petroff received his information from E. W. Nelson, U.S. Signal Service, who was there in January 1879 and who spelled the name "Lemavigamute," meaning "Lomavik people." In 1890 the village population was 53, of whom 29 were Eskimos.