on E bank of Kvichak River at Graveyard Point, on Alaska Peninsula 9 mi. N of Naknek, Bristol Bay Low.
Eskimo village listed by Ivan Petroff in the 1880 Census with a population of 29; 133 in 1890; and 533 in 1900. Its increase in population was due to the establishment of several canneries. The Koggiung post office operated from 1935 to 1946.