Population 32 (1950), at S end of Tee Harbor, on Favorite Channel, 3 mi. NW of Fairhaven and 14 mi. NW of Juneau, Coast Mts.
Local name derived from the harbor. Originally a saltery built by W. N. Lazier in 1901, followed by a salmon cannery on the same site in 1911. The cannery burned down in 1912 (DeArmond, 1957, p. 43). The name was published in Polk's Gazetteer in 1916.