at Cottonwood Beach on NW shore of Cook Inlet, 8 mi. NE of Tyonek, Cook Inlet Low.
Name of a Tanaina Indian village reported at present site in 1958 by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). A map indicates a site with four or five buildings. A 1933 U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) map placed the village five miles NE of the present Beluga along the Beluga River. See Belgua River.