on the W coast of Kenai Peninsula 10 mi. NNW of Kenai; Alaska.
Former Tanaina Indian village and boat landing reported as "Nikishka No. 1" in 1912 by U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey (USC&GS). The village is now utilized primarily as a wharf and petroleum handling facility, according to the U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey (USC&GS) Coast Pilot (1964, p. 78). See Nikishka No. 3.