mile 263.2 on The Alaska RR., 34 mi. NE of Talkeetna, Talkeetna Mts.
This is the site of a flag stop on The Alaska Railroad which derives its name from nearby Gold Creek. This name was published in 1922 on the official timetable of The Alaska Railroad. It was called "Susitna River Station" in 1921 by the Chamber of Commerce of Seattle, Wash.