on S bank of Apoon Pass, 1 mi. W of Pastol Bay and 40 mi. NE of Kwiguk, Yukon-Kuskokwim Delta.
Eskimo village, now abandoned, reported in 1899 by R. L. Faris, U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey (USC&GS), as "Nachliwagimiut." This name is often applied to nearby Chaniliut, but cartographic usage has reapplied the name to a few existing cabins in the described location.