on right bank of Nanvaranak Slough near its mouth on Kwikpak Pass, 18 mi. E of Kwiguk, Yukon-Kuskokwim Delta.
The North American Transportation and Trading Company in 1899 established a supply depot here at a small Eskimo settlement called "Nanvaranok" after the adjacent stream. The trading company, however, called its depot and trading post "New Fort Hamilton." See Hamilton. Lieutenant L. A. Zagoskin, Imperial Russian Navy (IRN), shows an Eskimo village at or near this place called "Ninvaug."