on point of land between Five Day and Poltes Sloughs, 6 mi. NW of Marshall, Yukon-Kuskokwim Delta.
Eskimo village reported as "Takchag-miut" by Lieutenant L. A. Zagoskin, Imperial Russian Navy (IRN), in 1842-44. In 1949 U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey (USC&GS) reported this village abandoned, however, the 1950 Census listed a population of 39. It may be a summer village or camp.