on N bank of Chandalar River, at mouth of Flat Creek, 26 mi. SSE of Chandalar, Brooks Range
This place was established as a mining camp about 1906, and it obtained a post office in 1907. The post office was discontinued in 1912 (Ricks, 1965, p. 9). The camp was named for Caro Kingsland Clum, daughter of the postmaster of Fairbanks in 1907.