on right bank of Innoko River, opposite mouth of Iditarod River, 25 mi. ENE of Holikachuk, Innoko Low
Former Ingalik Indian village, recorded in 1842-44 as "Tallity" on Lieutenant L. A. Zagoskin's map; referred to in his text as "Ttality'Byastrago tetseniya /fast stream/, and "Ttallity ili Totaskholeden." Here, later, a boat landing and store, for the Ophir and Iditarod mines, were maintained. The name "Dementi," or "Diminti," was reported in 1908 by Maddren (1910, pl. 1) commander at Kolmakov Trading Post in 1866.