on S bank of Innoko River, 6 mi. W of junction of Dishna River, 45 mi. NW of Ophir and 73 mi. NW of McGrath, Innoko Low.
Dishkakat had been an Ingalik Indian settlement for many years prior to the first rush of prospectors to the valley in 1907. Those prospectors who came up the Innoko by boat or across from Kaltag by winter trail naturally made this place a stopping point, as it afforded the questionable comforts of established habitations, dried salmon for dog food in winter, and the services of Indians as guides. The "Innoko" post office was maintained here from 1907 to 1915. The place is now abandoned.