Boyd County, Nebraska, United States
Tip: To see additional information about Boyd County, click on the "tabs" directly above.
- Boyd County
- Located in north-central Nebraska, 273 km (170 mi) NW of Lincoln. County Seat: Butte.
- Named for James E Boyd, Governor of Nebraska in 1891 and again from 1892-93 during the time the county was organized. Established 20 march 1891. (US-T131/1960/NE Placenames,p21)
- 42.899998542° 53' 60.0"N-98.783699098° 47' 01.3"W
- 529 m
- Charles Mix (South Dakota) NE
- Knox E
- Holt S
- Rock SW
- Keya Paha W
- Gregory (South Dakota) NW
- Updated May 7, 2020