Location: SE corner of Section 33 in Danville Township
Next to the south county line of Blue Earth County, Minnesota, there is a three cemeteries complex that looks more like one cemetery than three separate cemeteries. Peace United Church of Christ Cemetery makes up the northwest quadrant. Oak Grove Cemetery makes up the southwest quadrant. St Johns the Baptist Catholic Cemetery makes up the east half. This three cemetery complex is for the most part in Blue Earth County, but the south end crosses the county line into Faribault County. Findagrave is placing these cemeteries in Blue Earth County only.
Established: the actual use of the cemetery dates from 1865, as the old church of this parish was erected on this site. At the time of the establishment there was burial in the churchyard, (in section 23) and this continued until the church was established in the village of Minnesota Lake in 1884. The cemetery was then abandoned. In 1982 work was started to restore the old cemetery. It is currently owned and maintained by the Roman Catholic Parish of St. John the Baptist, of the village of Minnesota Lake, Faribault County, Minnesota.