From US 30, east of Nevada, turn south on 167th street and follow the gravel until reaching blacktop. Go about 50 yards and there is an access road on the west side of the street up the mound to the cemetery. The spire of the Dye family graves is visible from the road.
23-83-22 (S23 T83 R22 Fifth Principal)
Maintained by county (mowed, but that is about it)
The first internment was Joseph Samuel McDaniel, the 1-1/2 year old son of Samuel McDaniel who gave the land to start the cemetery in 1852. The Nevada Township Trustees are responsible for upkeep of this cemetery.